News‎ > ‎

Mangerton Hike Postponed until Jan 12th

posted 3 Jan 2014, 06:41 by Rob McEvoy   [ updated 3 Jan 2014, 07:00 ]
Another cancellation - due to the poor weather forecast for this coming Sunday, we have decided to postpone the Mangerton hike until Sunday January 12th (weather permitting). All are welcome to join us on this sociable hike and hopefully we will get a nice day on the 12th.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Fixtures Sec