Membership forms for 2012-2013 now available
Post date: Sep 12, 2012 7:58:49 PM
Hi all CorkO members, ex members and would-be members,
The membership form for the 2012-2013 season is now available to download from our website:
We have members ranging in age from 8 to 80+ and we encourage people who enjoy orienteering and who participate regularly to join Cork Orienteering Club.
Benefits of membership include:
- Club training Events e.g. Off-The-Paths, Circuit training, Irish Champs
- Improve your orienteering with advice from experienced club members.
- Subsidised Club Orienteering O-tops, O-bottoms and SI Cards
- Chance to represent Cork-O in Provincial, National and International events
- Social outings throughout the year
If you have any questions please e-mail me at corko(at)orienteering(dot)ie
Secretary, Cork Orienteering Club